(630) 903-9625

                  1700 Park Street

                        Suite    203

                    Naperville, IL

Copyright © MY LAW, LLC Immigration & Tax Law Firm. All Rights Reserved 



Immigration Lawyers

Ming Yeh 

Attorney Yeh received her bachelors degree from National Taiwan University. Ms. Yeh then obtained her Master of Accountancy degree from Case Western Reserve University and Juris Doctor degree from University of St. Thomas. 

Ms. Yeh is admitted to the Illinois Bar and Northern District of Illinois. Ms. Yeh not only passed the Illinois Bar Examination, but also the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination earning her CPA license.

Before starting My Law, LLC, Ms. Yeh spent several years abroad working for one of the Big 4 International Accounting Firms and teaching accounting courses in colleges. She later worked for a boutique immigration law firm and a trading company as an in-house legal counsel.

About Us


Immigration Law Office
Immigration Lawyers
Married to US Citizen? Bring Your Fiancé to U.S. We Help You Through The Process. Call Today (630) 903-9625 Who qualifies for the green card through marriage to a US Citizen: 1. Any U.S. Citizen in the United States with a Foreign National Spouse who entered the U.S. legally with a visa or a visa waiver. 2. It is OK if the visa or I-94 has expired. 3. Canadian Citizens are not required to show proof of legal entry
1230 East Diehl Road Suite 106
P.O. Box: 60563
Naperville, ILLINOIS (IL)
United States
(630) 903-9625

Comprehensive legal support you and your company can trust.


Our legal team has a well-deserved reputation of excellence in providing smart, sensible, and cost-effective legal and business solutions for our clients during the green card process.


We serve a wide range of clientele, and every client relationship is valued greatly and treated with dignity and respect. Each engagement benefits from the depth and breadth of our expertise. Immigration lawyers in our firm are committed to providing you with top notch legal support and knowledge. Eevery Immigration attorney at our law office approaches every client with a focus on integrity, advocacy, and understanding. We're here to help you apply for green card.

As to our business clients, H-1B visa is an employer sponsored nonimmigrant visa. This is the primary nonimmigrant visa for foreigners that want to work in the U.S.  Basic Requirements: The H-1B job must be a professional position that requires, at a minimum, a bachelor's degree in the field of specialization. The H-1B occupation must also normally require a bachelor's degree as a minimum for entry into the occupation.

As to our family clients, Immediate Relatives 1.     Spouses of U.S. Citizens 2.     Unmarried individuals under the age of 21 who have at least one U.S. citizen parent 3.     Parents of U.S. citizens, if the U.S. citizen child is over the age of 21. Services include Marriage Green Card,Fiance (K1 visa),  K3/K4 Visa, Affidavit of Support, Re-Entry Permit, Advance Parole, Travel Document, USCIS ,Green Card Application, Change Status, Overstay, adjustment of status, U.S. Citizen,I-130, I-485, green card through marriage, NVC, DS-230, I-864.

Immigration Ways

01. Family Based Immigration

Family based immigration, such as green card through marriage, allows close relatives of US citizens and legal permanent residents to rejoin their family members in the US. There are 480,000 visas available each year for family based immigration.


02. Employment Based Immigration 

Employment based immigration allows people who have skills and talents to enter the US to work on a temporary or permanent basis. There are more than 20 types of temporary visas. Most non-immigrant visas have annual numerical limits.

There are five basic types of permanent business immigrant visas. These immigrants receive green cards and become permanent residents.


03. Diversity Lottery 

There are 55,000 visas available each year for the diversity lottery. Diversity Lottery immigrants must have a high school education or its equivalent or a minimum of two years experience working in a profession requiring two years of training or experience.

04.Humanitarian Relief

Each year, the US allows a certain number of persons who are fleeing persecution into the US. A refugee applies for protection while outside the US, while an asylee comes to the US and applies for protection here.


Marriage Spouse Fiancé Fiance K1 Visa, Green Card Application, Citizenship, H1B Work Visa, Parents Brother Sister Family Green Card, K3 Spouse Children K4 Visa Naperville Bolingbrook Oakbrook Downers Grove Aurora Westmont Oswego schaumburg Elgin Arlington Heights