(630) 903-9625

              1230 East Diehl Rd

                     Suite    106

              Naperville, IL




H1B Immigration Lawyer


business and employment immigration

Temporary Worker Visas 

1. H-1B (Specialty Workers)

2. L-1A (executive/manager) and L-1B (specialized knowledge) forintracompany transferees

3. E-1 (Treaty Traders) and E-2 (Treaty Investors)

4. O-1 (workers with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics, or who have a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry)

5. NAFTA (Canadian and Mexican professionals)

Immigrant Visas

1. EB1-1 (aliens who have achieved international or national acclaim in their field and who have extraordinary ability (i.e., they have risen to the top of their field).

2. EB1-2 (researchers who are recognized as being outstanding in specific academic or applied science fields)

3. EB1-3 (multinational managers and executives)

4. EB2-1 (professionals with advanced degrees)

5. EB2-2 (aliens of exceptional ability)

6. EB3-1 (skilled workers)

7. EB3-2 (professionals)

8. EB-5 (investors)

Schedule A Cases

1. Licensed Physical Therapists

2. Professional Nurses

3. Aliens with exceptional abilities in the arts and sciences 

Labor Certification 

PERM (Program Electronic Review Management)

LCA Compliance

1. Preparation of Public Access Files

2. Set-up and maintenance of LCA tracking systems

I-9/IRCA Compliance

1. Form I-9 employment eligibility verification compliance

2. Unfair Immigration Related Employment Practice compliance

EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)

The U.S. job market has looked bleak for some time and there are no definitive signs of improvement. With fewer job opportunities available, nonimmigrant visa holders should consider some alternatives to H-1B.

One alternative is to apply for a National Interest Waiver (NIW). This classification of immigrant worker does not require a job offer and the alien may self petition. The otherwise required job offer is waived for the sake of the United States’ “national interest.” 

Upon approval of NIW, the alien will receive a green card. NIW Requirements The applicant must qualify as either an "Advanced Degree Professional" or an "Alien of Exceptional Ability."

Marriage Spouse Fiancé Fiance K1 Visa, Green Card Application, Citizenship, H1B Work Visa, Parents Brother Sister Family Green Card, K3 Spouse Children K4 Visa Naperville Bolingbrook Oakbrook Downers Grove Aurora Westmont Oswego schaumburg Elgin Arlington Heights