Copyright © MY LAW, LLC Immigration & Tax Law Firm. All Rights Reserved 



Marriage Spouse Fiance K1 Visa Green Card


eb-5 investors

The EB5 visa category is available to foreign nationals who invest $1 million in a new enterprise that employs 10 US workers, not including the immigrant, the immigrant’s spouse, or the immigrant’s children. The amount of the investment only needs to be $500,000 in a targeted employment area. A “targeted employment are” is a rural area or other designated area where the unemployment rate equals 150 percent of the national average.

There is a also an Immigrant Investor Pilot Program. The Pilot Program established the creation of Regional Centers to focus investment in geographic areas. The pilot program was recently extended until September 30, 2012. The minimum investment amount in a Regional Center is $500,000.

To be initially eligible for the alien entrepreneur classification, an alien must met the following:

Establish a new commercial enterprise:

1)    In which the alien will engage in a managerial or policy-making capacity; and

2)   In which the alien has invested or is actively in the process of investing the amount required for the area in which the enterprise is located, and

3)     Which wil benefit the US economy, and

4)  Which will create full-time employment in the US for at least 10 US citizens, permanent residents, or other immigrants who are authorized for employment.

A successful EB5 applicant will receive a 2 year conditional green card and then must later apply to remove the conditions.

(630) 903-9625

              1230 East Diehl Rd

                     Suite    106

              Naperville, IL

Marriage Spouse Fiancé Fiance K1 Visa, Green Card Application, Citizenship, H1B Work Visa, Parents Brother Sister Family Green Card, K3 Spouse Children K4 Visa Naperville Bolingbrook Oakbrook Downers Grove Aurora Westmont Oswego schaumburg Elgin Arlington Heights