(630) 903-9625

                  1700 Park Street

                        Suite    203


                          IL  60563



Immigration Law Office
Immigration Lawyers
Married to US Citizen? Bring Your Fiancé to U.S. We Help You Through The Process. Call Today (630) 903-9625 Who qualifies for the green card through marriage to a US Citizen: 1. Any U.S. Citizen in the United States with a Foreign National Spouse who entered the U.S. legally with a visa or a visa waiver. 2. It is OK if the visa or I-94 has expired. 3. Canadian Citizens are not required to show proof of legal entry
1230 East Diehl Road Suite 106
P.O. Box: 60563
Naperville, ILLINOIS (IL)
United States
(630) 903-9625

Green Card Through Marriage

consultaion policy

Our Consultation Policy: 

If your case falls under any of the categories below, please contact our law firm for a fee based consultation:

1. Your case has already been handled by another attorney but you have questions about your case.

2. You intend to or have prepared your case by yourself and have questions about completing your case. 

3. You have a case that requires a considerable amount of legal analysis.  


The information you obtain at this site is not, nor including but not limited to green card through marriage, green card process, green card processing time, green card application, and etc. are intended to be, legal advice. This website is intended to provide general information only and is not intended to provide solutions to individual problems. You should consult an immigration attorney for advice regarding your individual situation which includes all of the facts and circumstances of your specific case. 

Absolutely no Attorney- Client relationship is created by use of this website. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.


Practice Areas

MY LAW, LLC provides immigrant and non-immigrant visa services, work visas, incorporation, and tax services. 

Business & Family Immigration Services:

Immigrant services include Marriage Spouse Visa, K1 Fiancé Visa, CR1 Marriage Visa, Family Parents Children Brother Sister Green Card, U.S. Citizen Sponsoring Fiancé to Come to U.S. for Marriage, National Interest Waiver (NIW), Adjustment of Status in the United States, Investment (Investor Visa EB5), Diversity Green Card Lottery, K3/K4 Visa, Green Card through Marriage, Naturalization (Citizenship), Green Card Maintenance, Permanent Resident Re-Entry Permit, Work Permit (EAD), Travel Document, Advance Parole, Green Card Renewal/Replacement, Removal of Conditions, Conditional Green Card Waiver (Divorce), etc. Non-immigrant U.S. visa services include, but are not limited to B1/B2 (Business or Pleasure Visitors), L1A/L1B (Intra-Company Transferees), E1 trader, E2 Treaty Investor, H1B (Speciality Occupation), O1 (Extraordinary Ability), H1B Visa Extensions/Transfers, etc.

Tax Preparation:

Since U.S. Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents (Green Card Holder) are required to report their World Wide Income on their U.S. tax returns, we also provide tax services to individuals and business entities, such as C Corporation, S Corporation, Limited Liability Companies, Limited Partnership, General Partnership, etc.

IRS Tax Audit Representation:

We can also represent you if you have tax problems such as an IRS audit. Our law firm has CPAs and Tax Attorneys that can help you reduce your tax liabilities.       
My Law LLC Immigration & Tax Lawyers in Naperville, DuPage CountyMy Law LLC Immigration & Tax Lawyers | Attorney Paul Yu for Naperville, DuPage County
My Law LLC Immigration & Tax Lawyers
1700 Park Street Suite 203 Naperville DuPage County IL 60563
Phone: (630) 903-9625